Training Provider: WPP Executive Development | Burson-Marsteller
Duration: 2 Days
Accreditation: WPP - Certificate of Participation
- The Academy - Wunderman House, 7 Federal Avenue, Sandhurst, Johannesburg
- Thursday 17 and Friday 18 May 2018
- 9:00 - 17:00
Cost: R12,000.00 per person
Builds delegates' understanding of the key drivers of profitable business as well as building confidence in the basics of financial analysis. This is not a technical Finance course, it is a practical workshop designed to establish a strong commercial basis in the day-to-day actions and decision making of participants. It is particularly suited to client-facing staff charged with engaging clients in a mutually profitable relationship.
Which business issues would this program help with?
- Having greater impact both internally and with clients, by having a deeper insight into how business really works at your operating company
- Improving your project profitability, even when clients are looking for more and have less budget
- Clearly identifying the actions you would need to take to improve profitability if running the company’s P & L or even larger projects
- Defend against downward pressure from clients on price and understanding the goals of procurement and how to work with them
OBJECTIVES AND OUTCOMES
This is not a technical Finance course, it is a practical workshop designed to establish a stronger commercial basis in the day-to-day actions and decision making of participants.
The core aim of this two-day workshop is to enable delegates to:
- Build an understanding of the key drivers of profitable business and how to assess the commercial impact of decision they make with client accounts
- Understand how WPP assesses the performance of its businesses and key metrics
- Understand the trade-offs that have to be made when making commercial decisions
- Gain confidence in having commercial conversations with clients and use value to reduce the pressure from clients on price and secure budget increases
WHO WILL BENEFIT?
This course is designed for people with at least three years’ business experience. It is particularly suited to client-facing staff who need to leverage the most profitable relationship with their clients. It will also benefit those who need to gain a stronger understanding of the challenges client-facing staff have to meet.
It is suggested that delegates attend in small teams from each organization, so that they have a common understanding and can support each other in bringing the tools and techniques discussed back to the workplace.
For Enquiries Email: firstname.lastname@example.org