Qualifying learners are able to:
- Demonstrate the principles of primary emergency care.
- Assess and control a single injury emergency scene in the workplace.
- Demonstrate primary emergency life support for adults, children and infants.
- Explain and manage shock.
- Carry out secondary assessment of the sick or injured person and provide appropriate primary emergency care at the scene.
- Keep records of the incident/accident.
Course Duration: 3 Days
Cost: Price on request
For more information please contact:
Cosmo Training Academy
Tel: 012 846 3388